Broadridge

Overworked, underpaid

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Edgewood, NY
Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Edgewood, NY

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros

Good educational opportunities, decent benefits, interesting perks, flexibility in time off, nice facilities, convenient location in comparison to other options.

Cons

Low pay often leads to incompetent staff. Upward mobility is very slow. Very demanding environment given the salary. Work life balance awful.

Remember your employees are people and not just hours. Fringe benefits do not make up for low pay. Employee retention is better for business than attrition.

271 Other Employee Reviews for Broadridge (View Most Recent)

Good place to work with

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros

above average benefits, nice working environment and good people here. Have room to grow within the organization, one thing doesn't make me feel right is some people who got hired because they have connections with the senior management people.

Cons

excessive overtime sometime happened and 24/7 supports and workload distribution sometimes are not even distribute within the team. Bonus are not competitive to other competitor.

Listen more to associates understand their needs and provide better than above average benefits. Stop hiring people that have connections and hire people who knows what they are doing and know what to do.

Very good

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros

Stable, trusting, work life balance, compensation, hard work and innovation are rewarded. Convenient to get to. I have a great team.

Cons

Becoming too corporate. Trust is slowly eroding. Used to have more of a family type environment and now we are becoming too politically correct.

Worry less about the politically correct non-sense and get back to growing the business. Get the culture and the trust back, HR shouldn't run the company. Otherwise, I love you guys (and gals)

There are newer employer reviews for Broadridge