Broadridge
www.broadridge.com Lake Success, NY 5000+ Employees

A dependable company that looks after their staff

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Broadridge full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe company looks after its people and treats them fairly for their contribution. It has global presence and a wide range of customers and solutions within financial services. They are well respected and have a good reputation.

ConsThe range of products and solutions that the company offers varies greatly depending on the country. There is a greater presence in North America than internationally and some overlap of solutions.

dont join as contract base.

Process Associate (Former Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I worked at Broadridge full-time

Pros: its really good company. only one reason is contract base.… Cons: directly walkin is really good. Advice to Senior Management: please cancel the contract with ALP. please take full time… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Broadridge

I have been working at Broadridge full-time for more than a year

Pros: you can learn a lot...and will have enough opportunities....flexible working… Cons: no work life balance....heavy work load.... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Broadridge.

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Broadridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Broadridge CEO Richard J. Daly. All reviews posted anonymously by Broadridge employees.