Broadridge
www.broadridge.com Lake Success, NY 5000+ Employees

Overall a good place to work. Needs a little more life in that work-life balance.

Technical Consultant (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsGood salaries and great bonuses if you qualify. The staff really work together as a family which includes all the love and petty squabbles and competition for attention that you find in a typical family. My coworkers have been the best part of this job.

ConsAnother company trying to do more with less and favoring outsourced solutions over our own local talent to the detriment of the heart of the company. And, once you are in a role, don't look for promotions.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe people who have product knowledge are aging and you are not nurturing new talent to fill in. Your core knowledge is dying, retiring, or walking out the door and it's not coming back.

Good place to look for other work.

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee)
    Coppell, TX

I worked at Broadridge full-time for more than a year

Pros: The local head of IT at Coppell is an excellent boss overall and does his best to cut down on the Dilbert-like… Cons: - Expect to waste plenty of time on pointless meetings, paperwork, and long discredited management fads of the past. Be prepared to work in a… Advice to Senior Management: Acknowledge that printing is the past and put more focus on financial services of the future. Saying everyone is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Looking to leave - please someone hire me !!

Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Broadridge full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Access to various levels of leaders (much more than at a larger company);… Cons: Very poor work-life balance in a number of businesses / corporate groups; Journal Square office is a dump; morale overall is not good,… Advice to Senior Management: Address work-life balance where problems exist - don't just manage to improve employee satisfaction scores. Reconsider if the current values of the company are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Broadridge.

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Broadridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Broadridge CEO Richard J. Daly. All reviews posted anonymously by Broadridge employees.