Broadridge

www.broadridge.com

Good place to work but overall strategy from mgmt. not always clear

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Wheat Ridge, CO

ProsCompensation was right on market for tech jobs but low paying for client service positions when they seem to have to handle the brunt of the issues.
Employees are good to work with, all pitch in when there is a crisis. Most willing to share knowledge as well on everyday projects.
Project work goes pretty smoothly, with other departments mostly willing to do their share to get upgrades and new functionality to clients.

ConsBenefits were competitive, however, again, certain pay grades never got any extra bonuses, stock purchase, etc. when they worked as hard as others. Not very rewarding for busting your butt, working late and on weekends.
Too low paying for client service jobs when it's more than your average customer service position and you need to know about the financial world.
Some department managers allowed to be constant blockades in getting fixes out for clients. Upper mgmt. doesn't seem to know how to deal with problematic people like this and instead ignore their actions which allows things to progress to worse scenarios.
All talk about moving to newer technologies but not everyone gets to share in the changes. Some training occurs for tech departments but you are not always allowed to use what you have learned. A waste of company money and department resources if they aren't going to be able to apply what they have learned, even if it's just a prototype. And prototypes shouldn't be automatically attached to a raise/bonus if you're trying it out for the first time.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out how to deal with problem managers. Allowing them to be a blockade and work against progress under the guise of "making things more accurate for clients" is not a resolution. They just make others jump thru imaginary hoops that are an inefficient waste of time and energy.

I loved it.

Senior Tax Associate (Former Employee) Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Broadridge full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I got along with everyone. Cons: Got laid off, as company was sending jobs to branch… Advice to Senior Management: Hire me back. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Broadridge full-time

Pros: Associates are very engaged - generally jovial atmosphere Good benefits including free onsite medical clinics at the largest locations Management making positive personnel changes including bringing on… Cons: Various offices operate in silos. Communications between the offices could be improved. Many people… Advice to Senior Management: As the company grows, ensure associates continue to feel part… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Broadridge.

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!