Broadridge
www.broadridge.com Lake Success, NY 5000+ Employees

Slow to change

ProsVery collaborative culture, good people, excellent benefits

ConsSr. Management is old boys club and is unwilling to change. Company operates in silos and it's not conducive to growth. Extremely slow to change. Sr. management is unwilling to operate outside their own agendas. Sr. management and several highly visible departments are not diverse at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow the diverse talent that exists in the organization, retain the talent that is "fresh" and brings new ideas, don't be afraid of change.

I loved it.

Senior Tax Associate (Former Employee)
    Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Broadridge full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I got along with everyone. Cons: Got laid off, as company was sending jobs to branch… Advice to Senior Management: Hire me back. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A Great Place to Work

New York, NY

I have been working at Broadridge full-time

Pros: Associates are very engaged - generally jovial atmosphere Good benefits including free onsite medical clinics at the largest locations Management making positive personnel changes including bringing on… Cons: Various offices operate in silos. Communications between the offices could be improved. Many people… Advice to Senior Management: As the company grows, ensure associates continue to feel part… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Broadridge.

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Broadridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Broadridge CEO Richard J. Daly. All reviews posted anonymously by Broadridge employees.