Broadridge

There are newer employer reviews for Broadridge

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Client Service Associate in Andover, MA
Current Employee - Client Service Associate in Andover, MA

I have been working at Broadridge full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The ability to morph my role into different area's allows for a different type of career path. The people I work with are great and enthusiastic.

Cons

Advancement opportunities in my group are hard to come by. While its a negative, every role is what you make of it.

283 Other Employee Reviews for Broadridge (View Most Recent)

Good place to work but overall strategy from mgmt. not always clear

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wheat Ridge, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wheat Ridge, CO

I have been working at Broadridge full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Compensation was right on market for tech jobs but low paying for client service positions when they seem to have to handle the brunt of the issues.
    Employees are good to work with, all pitch in when there is a crisis. Most willing to share knowledge as well on everyday projects.
    Project work goes pretty smoothly, with other departments mostly willing to do their share to get upgrades and new functionality to clients.

Cons

Benefits were competitive, however, again, certain pay grades never got any extra bonuses, stock purchase, etc. when they worked as hard as others. Not very rewarding for busting your butt, working late and on weekends.
    Too low paying for client service jobs when it's more than your average customer service position and you need to know about the financial world.
    Some department managers allowed to be constant blockades in getting fixes out for clients. Upper mgmt. doesn't seem to know how to deal with problematic people like this and instead ignore their actions which allows things to progress to worse scenarios.
    All talk about moving to newer technologies but not everyone gets to share in the changes. Some training occurs for tech departments but you are not always allowed to use what you have learned. A waste of company money and department resources if they aren't going to be able to apply what they have learned, even if it's just a prototype. And prototypes shouldn't be automatically attached to a raise/bonus if you're trying it out for the first time.

Figure out how to deal with problem managers. Allowing them to be a blockade and work against progress under the guise of "making things more accurate for clients" is not a resolution. They just make others jump thru imaginary hoops that are an inefficient waste of time and energy.

I loved it.

Former Employee - Senior Tax Associate in Jersey City, NJ
    Former Employee - Senior Tax Associate in Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Broadridge full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I got along with everyone.

Cons

Got laid off, as company was sending jobs to branch in India.

Hire me back.