Broadridge

www.broadridge.com

Run away. Do NOT work at this company

Technical Consultant (Current Employee) Edgewood, NY

ProsBenefits are average but better than nothing. 401k match but it is nothing special. Yearly bonus. Non management associates can be helpful if they are not too worried about where to charge their time.

ConsNo promotions no matter how hard you work. Politics rule. Old boys network alive and well. Nepotism reigns. Results are driven by fear tactics. No work life balance at all. If you try to have any family life you are looked down upon and reviewed negatively. Management does not trust the workers even though they tell us to trust everyone. No electronic processes for SDLC we still have to physically fill our paper forms. Those in charge of the Sytems organization do not have background in IT and do not understand basic computing concepts. Which leads to a one size fits all mentality for all products. No input is accepted from outside the old boys network. In the Systems area the company vacation policy is blatantly disregarded. People are told they are not allowed to carry vacation days from year to year and are strong armed into making sure they don't. Nothing is proactive. Everything is done reactionary. I have been told by a senior manager that they know we cannot get other jobs due to the current market and are going to work us "like dogs". Too much more to go into. All this from someone who makes a decent salary and gets good reviews. I just have worked in other companies, some larger, and have seen how it can be done.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement at Broadrige doesn't care about the workers. At least not the Technical staff. It is time for the management team to clean house. Replace the current SVP of systems with someone who knows what technology is and how an IT organization should be run. And don't promote him either. Offer him a package. Since he is in the old boys network that won't happen. How about just hiring an outside company to evaluate the antiquated processes. And that would be NOT talking to anyone in management or the people who established the current processes. You know the same ones that have been around for over 20 years. It's all broke. Fix it!!!

Career Nightmare

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Owings Mills, MD

I worked at Broadridge

Pros: If you do a decent job you can have job security. I… Cons: High turnover, favoritism, Cronyism, politics. The kind of backstabbing and politics that go on even… Advice to Senior Management: No advice No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Political

Human Resources (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Broadridge

Pros: Some of the poople are nice to work with. Cons: Politics, low pay, over worked, old technology, no training Advice to Senior Management: Teach management to value the employees and not beat them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Broadridge.

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!