Broadridge
www.broadridge.com Lake Success, NY 5000+ Employees

Worst Job I"ve ever had - aka Best Sweatshop to work for

IT Employee (Current Employee)
Edgewood, NY

I have been working at Broadridge

ProsThere are alot of really great people who are willing to share their knowledge.

ConsManagement does not care about the people. Employees are requried to take a 'Speed of Trust" and then their managers lie to them and treat them like dirt, and wonder why people aren't happy.
Duh. If you displease the SVP for some reason known only to him..your chances of advancement are nil. The things I see happen seem to be contrary to company growth, but its obvious upper management is condoning what is going on since nothing is being done. HR is useless. l. I hope that Rich Daly would faint if he know what is going on. And if he does know..shame on him.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a hard look at your management. Clean house

Run away. Do NOT work at this company

Technical Consultant (Current Employee)
Edgewood, NY

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros: Benefits are average but better than nothing. 401k match but it is nothing special. Yearly bonus. Non… Cons: No promotions no matter how hard you work. Politics rule. Old boys network alive and well. Nepotism reigns. Results are driven by fear tactics. No… Advice to Senior Management: Management at Broadrige doesn't care about the workers. At least not the Technical staff. It is time for the management team to clean house. Replace… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Career Nightmare

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Owings Mills, MD

I worked at Broadridge

Pros: If you do a decent job you can have job security. I… Cons: High turnover, favoritism, Cronyism, politics. The kind of backstabbing and politics that go on even… Advice to Senior Management: No advice No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Broadridge.

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Broadridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Broadridge CEO Richard J. Daly. All reviews posted anonymously by Broadridge employees.