Broadridge

www.broadridge.com
  www.broadridge.com
There are newer employer reviews for Broadridge

Nice enough place to work - trouble brews beneath the surface

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Edgewood, NY
Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Edgewood, NY

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros

I've never worked at a large company before so I can't compare to other similar companies. I have some flexibility in my work schedule when needed (as long as I get my job done, which is a big condition). Friendly atmosphere, opportunity for growth appears available.

Cons

Pretty traditionally mangaged, traditional hierarchy, not all managment is competent, cronyism among higher-ups. Old-fashioned culture in some ways.They talk about trust but then act like they don't trust us. IT rarely gets the resources to properly do a job. Many, many people are over-worked while others have jobs that appear to be easy to complete in far less than a traditional week - there are some sacred cows but then other incompetent workers seem to stick around forever.

Cut the crap about teamwork, trust, motivation and all that and get us the resources needed to do the job (systems, software, manpower). Give email to ALL employees - how ancient can you be?

270 Other Employee Reviews for Broadridge (View Most Recent)

Not much to like

Current Employee - IT in Newark, NJ
    Current Employee - IT in Newark, NJ

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros

Can't think of too many positives, if there is anything positive it would be a somewhat flexible work schedule, this is overshadowed by the fact that you are on call 7X24X365 and expected to work just about every weekend.

Cons

Management is clueless, they have a "Shared Services" that doesn't know which end is up, their HR department is pathetic at best, the good people from ADP have all left and it's just a a staff of clueless individuals that have no idea how things are put together and why things work the way that they do. The few managers that do care are stifled by their supervisors. They have "technical specialists" that are better at B.S.ing management than actually know how to perform a job function.

Listen to your senior staff, listen to what the associates say, take their suggestions at least listen to them once in a while.
    Have you heard of flex schedules like 4 10's (I'm here 12 hours 6 days a week anyhow) or maybe 9/80. Think about your staff while you still have one.

review

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros

flexible timings, comfortable environment, nice location of office in hyderabad

Cons

no personal phones allowed, average compensation for freshers

There are newer employer reviews for Broadridge