Broadridge

www.broadridge.com

Not much to like

IT (Current Employee) Newark, NJ

ProsCan't think of too many positives, if there is anything positive it would be a somewhat flexible work schedule, this is overshadowed by the fact that you are on call 7X24X365 and expected to work just about every weekend.

ConsManagement is clueless, they have a "Shared Services" that doesn't know which end is up, their HR department is pathetic at best, the good people from ADP have all left and it's just a a staff of clueless individuals that have no idea how things are put together and why things work the way that they do. The few managers that do care are stifled by their supervisors. They have "technical specialists" that are better at B.S.ing management than actually know how to perform a job function.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your senior staff, listen to what the associates say, take their suggestions at least listen to them once in a while.
Have you heard of flex schedules like 4 10's (I'm here 12 hours 6 days a week anyhow) or maybe 9/80. Think about your staff while you still have one.

Good company

Senior MEMBER TECHNICAL (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Broadridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: No pressure,work life balance is good.Nice team outing for every… Cons: no concerns,can improve to allow mobiles inside. Advice to Senior Management: Not much Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fair

Process Manager (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Broadridge full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work from Home Option. Flexible workhours Cons: Management has no vision. NO MBO"s for associates. Appraisal is… Advice to Senior Management: The management tactics that you are using are ages old. Start adopting new policies and procedures. Instead of getting cheaper candidates,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Broadridge.

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!