Broadway Technology

Spectacular group of people

Current Employee - Senior Developer in New York, NY
Current Employee - Senior Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Broadway Technology

Pros

Smart, enthusiastic people who enjoy their work and take pride in doing it well. Flat management structure. Company leaders are extraordinarily open and fair-minded. Great sense of camaraderie. No "pigeonholing": you're constantly challenged to learn and grow without getting stuck doing one thing forever. Has the good feel of a startup without the insane work hours and with greater stability.

Cons

There aren't enough good restaurants in the Financial District. (Okay, that's hardly the fault of Broadway Technology, but I'm having a hard time coming up with any substantive complaints.)

8 Other Employee Reviews for Broadway Technology (View Most Recent)

Interesting at first

I have been working at Broadway Technology

Pros

If you don't have a finance background, you'll learn a lot quickly. The founders are good folk, and the social culture is pretty decent too.

Cons

Eventually, you'll find yourself doing the same basic projects over and over again. Unless you want to go the consultant route (be onsite at banks most of the time), there isn't much room for change in responsibilities.

Awesome place to work

I have been working at Broadway Technology

Pros

Broadway is serious about being the best in the business. They only hire incredibly smart people. More great things about Broadway: cool technology, customers pay for innovation, excellent base comp and distribution of profits, fun friendly atmosphere. Management gives us plenty of opportunity to try out new things and own projects.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about Broadway. I've never worked with a smarter group of people, the technology is cool, and they pay well.

There are newer employer reviews for Broadway Technology