Brocade Communications
www.brocade.com San Jose, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good company, pay for performance

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Brocade Communications full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCompany is innovative and they truly believe in pay for performance. If you do well, you do well.

ConsYou are somewhat on an island. When things don't go well with products or problems, you are somewhat on an island to get things smoothed over. Also, Brocade still runs as 2 separate companies and they have not done a good job combining the old Foundry company with Brocade.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo a better job in making all employees BROCADE employees instead of IP guys or SAN guys. Also, stop broadcasting the San Jose events out to the whole company. Brocade is a global company so it's poor form to hear a broadcast about a San Jose team building event, etc.

Good vibe, fast paced but with lack of recognition, promotion

I have been working at Brocade Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Helpful and courteous colleagues, fast paced with good working environment… Cons: politics in promotions with upper management getting raises and promotions… Advice to Senior Management: pass on the raise and promotion to employees who actually… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company to enter at entry-level.

I have been working at Brocade Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Received a lot of responsibility and opportunities early on to… Cons: Compensation doesn't seem to always meet industry standards for certain… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Brocade Communications.

Worked for Brocade Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brocade Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brocade Communications CEO Lloyd Carney. All reviews posted anonymously by Brocade Communications employees.