Brocade Communications

www.brocade.com

Work Life Balance

Project Manager (Former Employee) Broomfield, CO

ProsThere are workout facilities at each site and they offer yoga, kick boxing and additional classes, which helps get a person away from their desk and find time to relieve stress.

ConsThe work life balance is said to be a big priority but there have been reduction in force that workloads have increased and taking time off is not a reality.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart allowing people to sell back their PTO since they are under too much pressure to get their tasks completed they can't afford to take time off and they end up capping out on PTO.

Good and stable company but need more innovation

Manager (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at Brocade Communications full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good and stable company Strong SAN revenues Cons: IP business did not generate enough revenue for the investment Advice to Senior Management: Management lost focus of innovation in SAN due to ramping up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bad TAC Management

Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

I worked at Brocade Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good technology. Good place for anyone who like fast innovation… Cons: There were multiple management layers in Support. Most senior managers were clueless… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Brocade Communications.

Worked for Brocade Communications? Contribute to the Community!