Brocade Communications
www.brocade.com San Jose, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Enjoyable Work Environment

Marketing Specialist (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsExcellent work life balance and benefits. Company wide recognition for a job well done. Nice campus amenities. Opportunities to learn about the products/solutions are abundant.

ConsThis company would get 5 stars because while mutual respect is practiced in general, witnessed double standard in smaller business groups and an expectation for insolence to be tolerated depending upon the tenure/past successes of certain individuals.

Advice to Senior ManagementOrganizational changes are necessary to keep a company healthy but should be well planned with minimal disruption once implemented. Try to promote from within to fill upper management/executive positions as there are some real shining stars already working there.

flexible but too many shutdowns

ASIC Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at Brocade Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros: flexible working place. projects are nice Cons: too many shutdowns limited PTO are forced to be used up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Software Engineer IV

Software Engineer IV (Current Employee)

I have been working at Brocade Communications full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Used to be a great place for self-starters and star players; Good opportunity for… Cons: Teams have lost the steam... Cream of talented people have left or in the process of leaving the company already. No learning opportunities.… Advice to Senior Management: There is no solid management team. Company and the management team have lost the steam. There is no CEO, VP of Sales. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Brocade Communications.

Worked for Brocade Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brocade Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brocade Communications CEO Lloyd Carney. All reviews posted anonymously by Brocade Communications employees.