Brocade Communications
www.brocade.com San Jose, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Company

Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsBrocade Communications is a GREAT company to work for, especially for college grads. Great place to get your feet wet and lots of opportunity for Growth.

ConsThere are some managers that can be stuck in old traditional ways from former companies; As Brocade has aquired a few companies and brought the employees from that company over.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen! Encourage open door policies with your staff.

TAC engineer

Functional Verification Engineer and Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Brocade Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I worked there for two different roll. Overall friendly environment, competitive salary and work environment. Good… Cons: Everyone wants to become manager. Not organized as I expected. No specific guide lines for new comers to start work on. Assigning… Advice to Senior Management: There is micro management that hurts some of the employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

good company

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Brocade Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros: good product, flexible working schedule, a lot of very good people to work… Cons: sometimes asked to work in Saturdays. slow career growth and some level of bad politics. some products… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Brocade Communications.

Worked for Brocade Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brocade Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brocade Communications CEO Lloyd Carney. All reviews posted anonymously by Brocade Communications employees.