Brocade Communications

www.brocade.com

Get your acts together. People matters!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsOnce a great company. If you are looking for a storage job, brocade gives you a great brand. Ex-employees are successful in what they did later in career and you will be looked at the same angle.

ConsSenior engineering management is clueless and mostly political. Severe attrition in engineering management is the proof. No one complains while leaving, that just means they are numb after last few months.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire new executive engineering team that is people/community oriented. Enough money has been already saved by senseless layoffs and goalless cost cutting. Now let us save the people who are left. Let go the political management and keep the honest ones who really want to keep business as a priority.

Great Pay and Benefits

Senior Engineering Manager (Former Employee) Broomfield, CO

I worked at Brocade Communications full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Pay is very good, vacation days is great, and benefits… Cons: Lotsa overtime for all. You have tons of vacation… Advice to Senior Management: Needs better work/life balance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

same ole! same ole!

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Brocade Communications full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: good product line, good comp Cons: senior management doesn't have the experience needed to execute on… Advice to Senior Management: take your money and run to the next company and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Brocade Communications.

Worked for Brocade Communications? Contribute to the Community!