Brocade Communications
www.brocade.com San Jose, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great compensation, great support, great company

Deals Desk Intern (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

ProsEven as an intern, there was great compensation. It was very obvious that the HR cared a great deal about the intern's experiences. There were many company hosted events that promoted networking and relationship development. It was a great place to begin a career in the corporate world.

ConsAt the time, the company was slightly disorganized due to the recent acquisition. Chain of commands was a little obscure, and it was often a little difficult to find the right person to talk to about a specific product or process simply because the hierarchy was very obscure.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think the company would greatly benefit if there was a more organized system of command, especially with a company, such as Brocade, that intends to continue growing in future times.

Terrible.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Brocade Communications

Pros: Good Processes and stays within Sarbanes Oxley. Cons: Treated poorly. Worked my tail off and got absolutely no… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Learned a lot of industry specific knowledge, management was very helpful, satisfying work for an internship.

ASIC Engineer Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Brocade Communications

Pros: -Great compensation -New headquarters building -Great cafe Cons: -Didn't interact much with other members of the team, just… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Brocade Communications.

Worked for Brocade Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brocade Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brocade Communications CEO Lloyd Carney. All reviews posted anonymously by Brocade Communications employees.