NES Middleboro, MA location

Pros

Departments other than the Call Center and Warehouse are treated OK . Employees are given special pricing for catalog items. Average benefits.

Cons

Call Center employees are under constant scrutiny to meet the numbers. Very small, if any, raises. Attitude is if you don't like it you can go elsewhere. Not many advancement opportunities. Warehouse workers are subjected to very hot working conditions in summer.

Advice to Management

There are many good people working there. Listen to them and appreciate them.

Other Employee Reviews for Broder Bros.

1. It pays the bills but I don't want to retire from here.

Pros

I know job and its easy. The people that work there are nice. The best part is never any weekends to work.

Cons

Everyday they make you sign some something stating that you read it. What your signing is about something that someone else did wrong so why not just talk to that person and not everyone in the company? The departments work against each other and not as a company as a whole.

Advice to Management

The supervisors can share a little less personal information and maybe say " good job" a little more then they do now.

2. At first it was great, but now I worry everyday when I'm going to lose my job.

Current Employee - Traffic Analyst
    Current Employee - Traffic Analyst

Pros

Benefits are awesome, I like the employees in our building. They do special things for the holidays. Also we get a Christmas bonus which really helps.

Cons

I think some of the mangement should not be in that position, they seem to get a power trip. Some just don't even care, but I have an awesome boss!!!

Advice to Management

Treat the employees like human beings, and not just a number. We need cost of living raises each year on top of our raises.