Brookfield Multiplex

www.brookfieldmultiplex.com
Unclaimed Profile

Very Poor Management, myopic almost

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Pros

Free Lunch every day, great location next to the Lord Nelson Pub, Central Location, not a bad building , great Xmas Parties

Cons

Most Employees and Management 2nd Rate, very short sighted, very poor agility of thought in the IT department, very hard to work with constructively, watch your back! Lots of Snipers and people who think they are smarter than they acually are.

Advice to Management

Increase Teamwork! There was none when I was thre, No communication, reduce the favouritism of the weazel wordsmiths who seem to talk out of some bizzare simpsons episode. Hire intelligent people, not just sheep

Other Employee Reviews for Brookfield Multiplex

1. Environmental Officer

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Brookfield Multiplex as a contractor

Pros

Work on some great projects, exposure to all facets of building & property. Big company, easy to move around departments.

Cons

Career development lacking. Travel can be a pain if site is regional.

Advice to Management

Invest more time to develop young people and the company will reap the rewards in years to come.

2. Contract Management

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I worked at Brookfield Multiplex as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast paced environment, with a lot of hands on experience gained. You learn the contracting business from the ground up. You work on billon AED projects such as hotels and major construction buildings. It is a great place to work on different aspects within contract management.

Cons

For me as an intern it wasn’t the best-structured environment to start of in. I jumped all over the place with different day to day tasks which didn’t always give me enough time to fully understand the problem I was working on. It was more about getting something done then doing it fully right. In general a very male oriented work environment which might not always be suited for women.

Advice to Management

Have a more structured plan of how to take on interns so that it benefits the company and the interns involved during this experience. Sometimes I was more in the way then anything else.