Brookline Public schools
www.brookline.k12.ma.us Brookline, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Solid school!

Teacher (Current Employee)
Brookline, MA

ProsGreat place to work. Compensation a bit lower than Boston but probably easier teaching. Parents can be a handful, especially at higher level classes.

ConsPushy parents can be a handful. Compensation a bit lower than Boston. Job creep is large - always adding extra responsibilities.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore respect for teachers when it comes to negotiations. The town expects the best and should be willing to pay for quality teachers.

Nice community

Teacher, Elementary School (Current Employee)
    Brookline, MA

I have been working at Brookline Public schools

Pros: Learning environment. Nice students body. Committed teaching staff. Convenient location.… Cons: Overall I am satisfied. Maybe a better school campus would… Advice to Senior Management: So far so good. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not just a Job

Custodian (Current Employee)

I have been working at Brookline Public schools full-time

Pros: Brookline Scholls is more than a job it is like a day to day… Cons: Management has changed considerably over the years. No longer are they interested… Advice to Senior Management: Communication is one of the most important aspects in a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Brookline Public schools.

Worked for Brookline Public schools? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brookline Public schools reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brookline Public schools CEO William Lupini. All reviews posted anonymously by Brookline Public schools employees.