Brooks Automation
www.brooks.com Chelmsford, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good work, good people, iffy follow-through on strategic vision

Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsThe work is very good and fast-paced. The goals are in line with what I believe is what's important, and we are striving to achieve them.

ConsThere have historically been several mis-starts and incomplete follow-through on various projects which have made the current tasks more difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on the reality of situations instead of focusing on where we should be and how to stretch ourselves as thin as possible in order to appear to be on track.

Decent place to work, terrible place to have a career...

Senior Product Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Brooks Automation

Pros: Employee base is spread so thin you get to be involved in many varying activities and generally have… Cons: Still very much a company of relationships, sneaker-net and politics. Silo building at upper managemenet level continue to keep this company… Advice to Senior Management: Improvement of quality and on-time delivery is paramont to any future. Hire a professional supply chain team a.s.a.p. and integrate the business units at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

dont care about there employees! a go nowhere job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Brooks Automation

Pros: the people i worked with were great people. but managment does not care about… Cons: no respect or appreciation for working all weekend and going the extra mile for the company!! they will tell… Advice to Senior Management: the money this company makes and you cant even try to take care of the people that make it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Brooks Automation.

Worked for Brooks Automation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brooks Automation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brooks Automation CEO Stephen S. Schwartz. All reviews posted anonymously by Brooks Automation employees.