There are newer employer reviews for Brooksource

It's about the best place I could ask for to learn and grow as a professional.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Account Executive in Nashville, TN

Pros

It all starts with the culture. The people that work here are phenomenal, so coming into work is a pleasure on a daily basis - even on days when tough meetings or calls are waiting. We genuinely want each other to succeed, and we celebrate each others' success. Career growth and advancement: there are no limits on where you go with or how you build your career at Brooksource. Senior management is open to new and creative career paths, and you are constantly exposed to the different business models practiced by clients. Working at Brooksource provides an amazing education in business, management, and organizational culture.

Cons

One of the strengths of our company culture is that we're all given the lattitude to learn from and make our own mistakes. Sometimes this becomes a negative though when working with overwhelmed or unproven colleauges (in either recruiting, account management, or mangement roles).

Advice to Management

Great job establishing a learning culture. It'll be a constant battle to make sure that employee satisfaction is as high as possible, so please never get tired of that fight!

Other Employee Reviews for Brooksource

1. Incredible experience, looking forward to many more years!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Brooksource provides excellent opportunity to gain tons of knowledge in a short amount of time and progress quickly in your career. They promote within, so there is a great deal of opportunity for advancement within the company and they really empower their employees. You really feel as if you are part of something great here and are actively engaged in changing and growing the company. Amazing company culture, everyone works extremely hard but manages to keep a loose, fun environment.

Cons

IT staffing industry is tough, and very compeitive. Not for everyone, but for those with thick skin there is a lot of opportunity there.

2. I have learned so much about running a business at BSTY and the people here are amazing.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Flexibility Develop friends Career opportunity skills growth Fun Management that genuinely wants the best for everyone Stable growing company Only promote from within

Cons

Not right for everyone b/c staffing is challenging business where not everything is under your control Pay structure Flat organizational structure can turn people off if they are looking for title promotions