Brooksource

www.brooksource.com

It's about the best place I could ask for to learn and grow as a professional.

Account Executive (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

ProsIt all starts with the culture. The people that work here are phenomenal, so coming into work is a pleasure on a daily basis - even on days when tough meetings or calls are waiting. We genuinely want each other to succeed, and we celebrate each others' success.

Career growth and advancement: there are no limits on where you go with or how you build your career at Brooksource. Senior management is open to new and creative career paths, and you are constantly exposed to the different business models practiced by clients. Working at Brooksource provides an amazing education in business, management, and organizational culture.

ConsOne of the strengths of our company culture is that we're all given the lattitude to learn from and make our own mistakes. Sometimes this becomes a negative though when working with overwhelmed or unproven colleauges (in either recruiting, account management, or mangement roles).

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job establishing a learning culture. It'll be a constant battle to make sure that employee satisfaction is as high as possible, so please never get tired of that fight!

Unbelievable Culture, Even Better Opportunities!

Account Executive (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

I have been working at Brooksource

Pros: The culture cannot be beat. The environment is laid back and fun, yet innovation and leadership everywhere you look. As a post-grad, you have the… Cons: Health insurance isn't great. Pay is good, can be great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

My experience has been great here and I'm very happy

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Brooksource

Pros: - Work hard, play hard environment - Fast paced - Advancement opportunities… Cons: - Can be stressful and have long hours, but what job… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing, really excited to be part… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Brooksource.

Worked for Brooksource? Contribute to the Community!