There are newer employer reviews for Brooksource

It's about the best place I could ask for to learn and grow as a professional.

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Account Executive in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Brooksource

Pros

It all starts with the culture. The people that work here are phenomenal, so coming into work is a pleasure on a daily basis - even on days when tough meetings or calls are waiting. We genuinely want each other to succeed, and we celebrate each others' success.

Career growth and advancement: there are no limits on where you go with or how you build your career at Brooksource. Senior management is open to new and creative career paths, and you are constantly exposed to the different business models practiced by clients. Working at Brooksource provides an amazing education in business, management, and organizational culture.

Cons

One of the strengths of our company culture is that we're all given the lattitude to learn from and make our own mistakes. Sometimes this becomes a negative though when working with overwhelmed or unproven colleauges (in either recruiting, account management, or mangement roles).

Great job establishing a learning culture. It'll be a constant battle to make sure that employee satisfaction is as high as possible, so please never get tired of that fight!

73 Other Employee Reviews for Brooksource (View Most Recent)

Brooksource is a company where an employee can truly define their own career.

Current Employee - Director of Wisconsin Operations  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Director of Wisconsin Operations in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Brooksource

Pros

Brooksource has experienced tremendous growth since I began working with the company 7 years ago. We have opened 10 offices and added over 100 employees since I started. Leadership is never satisfied with “as is”, so I am confident we will continue to grow at an incredible rate.

What I love about this company is that although we have grown so much the last 7 years, we have never forgot what makes us great: developing our people, entrepreneurial spirit, and having a company where every employee feels part of a family and has fun every day.

The future holds unbelievable opportunity for this company and I’m thankful every day I can be a part of it.

Cons

Brooksource is not for everyone. We are looking for leaders who are ready to take on large changes while being fairly new to the professional world.

Continue to look for the next challenge like you have since I started. I've had a great expereience so far, so please keep it up!

Incredible experience, looking forward to many more years!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Brooksource

Pros

Brooksource provides excellent opportunity to gain tons of knowledge in a short amount of time and progress quickly in your career. They promote within, so there is a great deal of opportunity for advancement within the company and they really empower their employees. You really feel as if you are part of something great here and are actively engaged in changing and growing the company. Amazing company culture, everyone works extremely hard but manages to keep a loose, fun environment.

Cons

IT staffing industry is tough, and very compeitive. Not for everyone, but for those with thick skin there is a lot of opportunity there.

There are newer employer reviews for Brooksource

Worked for Brooksource? Contribute to the Community!