Brooksource

www.brooksource.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Brooksource

It's about the best place I could ask for to learn and grow as a professional.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Account Executive in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Brooksource

Pros

It all starts with the culture. The people that work here are phenomenal, so coming into work is a pleasure on a daily basis - even on days when tough meetings or calls are waiting. We genuinely want each other to succeed, and we celebrate each others' success.

Career growth and advancement: there are no limits on where you go with or how you build your career at Brooksource. Senior management is open to new and creative career paths, and you are constantly exposed to the different business models practiced by clients. Working at Brooksource provides an amazing education in business, management, and organizational culture.

Cons

One of the strengths of our company culture is that we're all given the lattitude to learn from and make our own mistakes. Sometimes this becomes a negative though when working with overwhelmed or unproven colleauges (in either recruiting, account management, or mangement roles).

Great job establishing a learning culture. It'll be a constant battle to make sure that employee satisfaction is as high as possible, so please never get tired of that fight!

77 Other Employee Reviews for Brooksource (View Most Recent)

Unbelievable Culture, Even Better Opportunities!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Brooksource

Pros

The culture cannot be beat. The environment is laid back and fun, yet innovation and leadership everywhere you look. As a post-grad, you have the opportunity to join a company where your voice is heard, plus upward mobility/high visibility. You can create your own path is Brooksource if you see the need.

Imagine a startup environment, with the backing of a corporation.. that's Brooksource in a nut shell. This company will teach professionalism, the value of hardwork, poise, and assertiveness.

Cons

Health insurance isn't great. Pay is good, can be great if you put in the effort.

My experience has been great here and I'm very happy

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at Brooksource

Pros

- Work hard, play hard environment
    - Fast paced
    - Advancement opportunities
    - Growing company
    - Management makes you feel important

Cons

- Can be stressful and have long hours, but what job don't
    - Ups and downs associated with the staffing industry

Keep doing what you're doing, really excited to be part of the rapid growth and new markets we are pushing towards.

There are newer employer reviews for Brooksource