There are newer employer reviews for Brooksource

It's about the best place I could ask for to learn and grow as a professional.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Account Executive in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Brooksource

Pros

It all starts with the culture. The people that work here are phenomenal, so coming into work is a pleasure on a daily basis - even on days when tough meetings or calls are waiting. We genuinely want each other to succeed, and we celebrate each others' success.

Career growth and advancement: there are no limits on where you go with or how you build your career at Brooksource. Senior management is open to new and creative career paths, and you are constantly exposed to the different business models practiced by clients. Working at Brooksource provides an amazing education in business, management, and organizational culture.

Cons

One of the strengths of our company culture is that we're all given the lattitude to learn from and make our own mistakes. Sometimes this becomes a negative though when working with overwhelmed or unproven colleauges (in either recruiting, account management, or mangement roles).

Great job establishing a learning culture. It'll be a constant battle to make sure that employee satisfaction is as high as possible, so please never get tired of that fight!

74 Other Employee Reviews for Brooksource (View Most Recent)

I love my job because of my colleagues and the constant challenge this job presents daily!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Brooksource

Pros

-The people that work for Brooksource internally are amazing. The internal HR does a fantastic job of hiring hungry, motivated, positive, and driven individuals and it shows in the work they produce
    -The opportunity for growth is insane. Wherever you want to go within the company, they help you get there and you are allowed to make your growth goals known from the start
    -Never day is the same at this job in a positive sense. You are always challenged and asked to step up and take charge but it is exciting and you become such a better and more well-rounded business individual in this company
    -You are not just a face in the crowd or a number and an email. Mgmt does a fantastic job of knowing as many people as possible personally and if they don't they will do their best to get to know you and more about why you want to be a part of this company and how to make the work environment better
    -This is absolutely a "work hard, play hard" environment -- we have a lot of fun at our jobs, but we know how to turn it up and get the job done when necessary as well!

Cons

-low starting salary (who wouldn't love more $?)
    -challenging people that you have to deal with on a daily basis (not internal employees) - contractors/clients at times

Overall great - try to not micromanage too often and let people show they can produce

Unbelievable Culture, Even Better Opportunities!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Brooksource

Pros

The culture cannot be beat. The environment is laid back and fun, yet innovation and leadership everywhere you look. As a post-grad, you have the opportunity to join a company where your voice is heard, plus upward mobility/high visibility. You can create your own path is Brooksource if you see the need.

Imagine a startup environment, with the backing of a corporation.. that's Brooksource in a nut shell. This company will teach professionalism, the value of hardwork, poise, and assertiveness.

Cons

Health insurance isn't great. Pay is good, can be great if you put in the effort.

There are newer employer reviews for Brooksource