Brooksource
brooksource.com Indianapolis, IN 150 to 499 Employees

Opportunity Growth and Potential

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
Louisville, KY

ProsIf you are looking for a work place that encourages you to create new ideas, and then actually see them implemented then you are in the right place. They hire the right people to push you to do your very best, and they provide you with the right tools to maximize your potential. The comapny has so many ooportunites that your possibilities are endless based on where you want your career to go. Brooksource is just an awesome place to work.

ConsIn our industry you can't control everything so sometimes people back out, or companies don't do what they say they are going to do. So if there was any con it would be the industry since you can't control everything.

Strong opportunities for career growth and advancement.

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)
    Denver, CO

I worked at Brooksource

Pros: *Tons of growth opportunities *Opportunity to make a lot of money *Helps develop a large variety of… Cons: *Have to put a considerable amount of extra time to see significant rewards, due to working for commissions. *Base salary could be… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to offer the opportunities for growth but improve the compensation and commission structure. People need… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Incredible experience, looking forward to many more years!

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Brooksource

Pros: Brooksource provides excellent opportunity to gain tons of knowledge in a short amount of time and progress quickly in your career. They promote within, so… Cons: IT staffing industry is tough, and very compeitive. Not for everyone, but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Brooksource.

Worked for Brooksource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brooksource reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brooksource CEO Ryan Hasbrook. All reviews posted anonymously by Brooksource employees.