There are newer employer reviews for Brooksource

Strong opportunities for career growth and advancement.

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO

Pros

*Tons of growth opportunities *Opportunity to make a lot of money *Helps develop a large variety of relational skills *Exposure to a market segment that can be difficult to get into (Information Technology)

Cons

*Have to put a considerable amount of extra time to see significant rewards, due to working for commissions. *Base salary could be a bit higher. *Have to depend on other peoples ability to be professional and reliable to be successful. *Nothing about the industry is guaranteed.

Advice to Management

Continue to offer the opportunities for growth but improve the compensation and commission structure. People need to be able to earn more and earn more faster to continue to stay motivated to produce.

Other Employee Reviews for Brooksource

Brooksource is a company where an employee can truly define their own career.

Current Employee - Director of Wisconsin Operations in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Director of Wisconsin Operations in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

Brooksource has experienced tremendous growth since I began working with the company 7 years ago. We have opened 10 offices and added over 100 employees since I started. Leadership is never satisfied with “as is”, so I am confident we will continue to grow at an incredible rate. What I love about this company is that although we have grown so much the last 7 years, we have never forgot what makes us great: developing our people, entrepreneurial spirit, and having a company where every employee feels part of a family and has fun every day. The future holds unbelievable opportunity for this company and I’m thankful every day I can be a part of it.

Cons

Brooksource is not for everyone. We are looking for leaders who are ready to take on large changes while being fairly new to the professional world.

Advice to Management

Continue to look for the next challenge like you have since I started. I've had a great expereience so far, so please keep it up!

2. As my first job out of college, I could not imagine a better place to have ended up.

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Nashville, TN

Pros

My coworkers are my friends inside and outside of work. My manager is approachable at all times of the day. The President and CEO of the company has personally sent me a hand-written letter of encouragement. I love to go to work everyday!

Cons

Recruiting is a challenge no matter who you are working for, but that is about as negative as it gets.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!