Brooksource

www.brooksource.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Brooksource

I joined the company this year and am stunned by the potential for success that Brooksource lays at our feet.

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Brooksource full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The positive and upbeat nature of the upper management as well as leadership team is incredibly motivating. They will give you the tools to create professional success as long as you are willing to work your tail off for it. The fact that our office has become like family to me is a huge plus!

Cons

The benefits may not be the best but for what they lack you can certainly make up with the potential for comission and your paycheck to grow.

Keep doing what you're doing and recognizing the best in our business and things will only continue to get better!

77 Other Employee Reviews for Brooksource (View Most Recent)

Brooksource is a great place to start and grow your professional career!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Brooksource full-time

Pros

Brooksource has a very positive and energetic enviorment. You have one on one opportunties to talk and learn from the CEO and CFO. Work with awesome people, so many opportunities to grow and create roles. In staffing you get to help people better their life Work hard play hard mentaility. I wake up everyday excited to go to work.

Cons

The staffing industry can be a rollecoaster. Some days are great and some days not so much. Thats the fun of it thought, you never know how the next day will turn out.

Keep it up!!!

BROOKSOURCE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Brooksource full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Very young and fun enviornment. Work hard play hard mentatlity. Many opportunities for growth. Expanding company.

Cons

There is a meeting every morning at 8am, if you can even consider that a con.

There are newer employer reviews for Brooksource