Brookstone
www.brookstone.com Merrimack, NH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work!

Store Sales Manager (Current Employee)

ProsCompany culture; support of upper management; promotion opportunities; pay scale; bonus structure; vacation options; and it truly is (with the exception of Q4) a 40 hour work week.

ConsThe hiring process was very time consuming, required too many interviews and seemed unnecessarily repetitive. The interviews were somewhat daunting.

Honest feedback is reserved for the favorites

Store Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Brookstone

Pros: Products are fun to work with and sell, as well… Cons: Back stabbing and dishonesty seems to be the practice of Sr, Management, its sad when your told that you are doing well to… Advice to Senior Management: Make better choices on who is running your districts and the conduct of said leaders. Also management should pay equal attention to all store… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Tedious and difficult

First Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Brookstone

Pros: Employees are hard working. Store managers are nice and understanding.… Cons: From November to the second week of January are 6 day work week and about 9-10 hours a day. Only a half and hour break.… Advice to Senior Management: Since I was management this is to corporate: we have families too. You work 9-5 m-f all year but tell us to pull 6 days… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Brookstone.

Worked for Brookstone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brookstone reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brookstone CEO James M. Speltz . All reviews posted anonymously by Brookstone employees.