Brown & Brown Insurance
www.bbinsurance.com Daytona Beach, FL 5000+ Employees

Ok company to work for just not great.

I have been working at Brown & Brown Insurance

ProsIf you are good at sales this company is great but aside from that don't bother . One of the tag lines is "lean" which really means they are cheap and pile on the work. They do try to make things better and the culture tries to bread success.

ConsVery cheap company. Most of the money is kept by the sales people and senior management . Don't apply if you can avoid it. Its a fairly flat organization with very little room for upward mobility.

Not much employee interaction with corporate

Billing Administrator (Current Employee)
Albany, NY

I have been working at Brown & Brown Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very decentralized corporate governance so corporate is not as involved… Cons: Very decentralized corporate governance so corporate is not aware of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Florham Park - Too big to fail?

Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at Brown & Brown Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros: Getting a pay check is about the only pro. Free food… Cons: I've only been working at the company for a year, however, what I have witnessed during the year is astonishing. I'm very concerned for… Advice to Senior Management: Local management should be replaced as soon as possible. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Brown & Brown Insurance.

Worked for Brown & Brown Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brown & Brown Insurance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brown & Brown Insurance CEO J. Powell Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Brown & Brown Insurance employees.