Brown and Caldwell
www.brownandcaldwell.com Walnut Creek, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

BC is the company of choice and I agree

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Brown and Caldwell full-time for more than 5 years

ProsI've worked at two different consulting firms and when I had the chance to return to BC at a different office I took it in a heartbeart. The company is very good at taking care of its employees, from administrative staff to engineers to management. There are great benefits and they allow a mostly flexible schedule. In addition to working on solid environmental engineering type projects, what I value most about the company are the professional development trainings they give to employees. This encourages us to have a human touch as we approach the technical issues of our projects and it's something that's lacking in other firms I believe.

ConsWhile the systems are in place for a great company experience in every office, the most influential factors for an individual are dependent on specific office dynamics (i.e. location, the people, and even the types of projects that that office works on and clients that the office works with). This unfortunately is something that cannot be completely controlled at a corporate level.

working at Brown and Caldwell

Contracts Manager (Current Employee)
Walnut Creek, CA

I have been working at Brown and Caldwell full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: friendly and open atmosphere good collaboration not to bureaucratic Cons: limited career path for non-technical people Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very nice people, beautiful office, and productive environment.

Human Resource Office Assistant (Former Employee)
Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at Brown and Caldwell as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Very friendly people in the office, I worked in the corporate office so… Cons: The Human Resource department that I worked in did not pay very well for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Brown and Caldwell.

Worked for Brown and Caldwell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brown and Caldwell reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brown and Caldwell CEO Craig A. Goehring. All reviews posted anonymously by Brown and Caldwell employees.