Brown & Toland
brownandtoland.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Best company I've ever worked for.

Care Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at Brown & Toland full-time for more than a year

ProsMany healthcare organizations are downsizing. Brown and Toland is hiring. 20+ FTE's have been added to our department in the last 90 days. We ranked number 3 of 32 accountable care organizations for medicare and locally we improved health care and outcomes for the city and county of San Francisco. I love working here! Great staff and supportive leaders.

ConsSome staff have recently left so that creates more work for those who are still here as we recruit. Change is difficult even when it is for the right reasons.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide support and encouragement as we work through replacing staff.

B&T

Business Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Brown & Toland full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Lots of employee events and good over all feeling Cons: Since the former CEOs departure they are trying to save… Advice to Senior Management: Stop out sourcing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Hello, Richard? Are you there?

Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Brown & Toland full-time for more than a year

Pros: B&T's most significant asset is their staff-level, working employees. This large group of… Cons: The group of amazing individuals mentioned above are virtually incapacitated of being able to perform their work efficiently and appropriately. This is because B&T's "C"… Advice to Senior Management: Clean up your Director level team...some should be encouraged to reconsider whether or not they are in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Brown & Toland.

Worked for Brown & Toland? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brown & Toland reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brown & Toland CEO Richard Fish. All reviews posted anonymously by Brown & Toland employees.