Brown & Toland
brownandtoland.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

What a difference a few new high placed folks make

I have been working at Brown & Toland full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood rank and file employees

ConsThe poorest excuse for management anywhere has been hired in the last three years. Thirty percent of the company was outsourced or laid off and then they dug deep to the bottom of the barrel to find managers and executives that do not know how to efficiently use even basic MS Office programs. Most of these are cronies of the CEO from his Sutter days.

These people do not know how to treat people at all. They will call employees in about anything and start yelling at them without a moments hesitation to ask a question. Anywhere else they would be fired. And they will lie, cheat and/or steal to look good externally.

They expose employees health records to each other, and patient records are open to all with a password. There are no programs to keep people from looking up records for their own personal pleasure. Where is HIPAA?

Advice to Senior ManagementFix employee morale. Quit lining your pockets and being cheap with your employees. Get rid of the new dead weight management and hire some talent. Don't punish those that would dare request you manage with integrity.

Best company I've ever worked for.

Care Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at Brown & Toland full-time for more than a year

Pros: Many healthcare organizations are downsizing. Brown and Toland is hiring. 20+ FTE's have been added to our department in the last 90 days. We ranked… Cons: Some staff have recently left so that creates more work for those who are still… Advice to Senior Management: Provide support and encouragement as we work through replacing staff. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

B&T

Business Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Brown & Toland full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Lots of employee events and good over all feeling Cons: Since the former CEOs departure they are trying to save… Advice to Senior Management: Stop out sourcing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Brown & Toland.

Worked for Brown & Toland? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brown & Toland reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Brown & Toland CEO Richard Fish. All reviews posted anonymously by Brown & Toland employees.