Brown's Classic Autos

brownsclassicautos.com
  brownsclassicautos.com
There are newer employer reviews for Brown's Classic Autos

Not a good company to work for

Former Employee - Employee  in  Scottsdale, AZ
Former Employee - Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Brown's Classic Autos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company is located in a very nice part of Scottsdale, and the job was really varied.

Cons

The owner doesn't know hardly anything about cars. She also doesn't provide any direction and expects employees to almost read her mind, and gets upset when they don't follow through despite her total lack of instructions.

Maybe she should have had a job in a company before opening her own. Read some management books, figure out how to communicate effectively.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Brown's Classic Autos (View Most Recent)

Priorities aren't right

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Brown's Classic Autos full-time for less than a year

Pros

The building was nice, and even though my commute was long, it was worth the drive for the good working environment. I liked most of my coworkers and got along with them pretty wel.

Cons

I feel I wasn't valued for my experience. The people that own this place seem to only want to use it to get on TV and be famous with their own reality TV show. The person that posted the last review is very accurate. They dont have good hiring skills, and hired a guy who was recently arrested on some outstanding warrant and deported. The main owner brags that she pays and tips people to get things done, and has said she even paid for a vacation for a couple of auctioneers. They are very unprofessional in their actions and the way the manage.

The reality TV show will come if you focus on the company. The prior reviewer was right, you need to get some sort of corporate experience and apply it and train your employees so they know what they are supposed to do.They aren't mind readers.

There are newer employer reviews for Brown's Classic Autos

Worked for Brown's Classic Autos? Contribute to the Community!