There are newer employer reviews for Bryan Cave

I love working for Bryan Cave as they are a competitive firm with long term employees.

Current Employee - Legal Secretary in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Legal Secretary in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Bryan Cave

Pros

I believe Bryan Cave is a competitive work place with their salary and benefit packages. They treat their employees with respect and understand and listen to work related as well as personal issues. Employees stay with the firm 10+ years and are compensated for 10, 20 and 30, etc. year anniversaries -- which are many.

Cons

Bryan Cave needs to weed out the workers who are not dedicated and hard working, and compensate the hard workers for the excessive work they do. When individuals are hired I believe part of the job requirements should be that when you have "down time" and are not as busy, that everyone should step up and help the ones who are stressed out and over worked. Team work should be emphasized to create a less stressful work environment.

Advice to Management

I believe Bryan Cave should commend the hard work of their staff and secretaries by acknowledging and including them in the accomplishments of the firm. Our motto is "One Firm" and this should be emphasized when cases are won. Staff and secretaries work all hours of the night, through lunch hours and on weekends to meet deadlines when going to trial and our dedication should be acknowledged. A pat on the back or an acknowledgment in an email puts a smile on faces in knowing our part in the closing or trial was noticed.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Legal Secy

Former Employee - Legal Secretary in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Legal Secretary in New York, NY

I worked at Bryan Cave

Pros

Good Pay, good benefit package.

Cons

Some of the people are great, however there are some that continue to rant and gossip causing an uncomfortable feeling for others. A bit stuffy and corporate feel like other large firms.

Advice to Management

Communicate more with staff and take the time to recognize the loyalty and work ethic of some.

2. Bryan Cave

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Bryan Cave

Pros

Fast paced, energetic atmosphere and constantly surrounded by some of the top attorneys in the country. Never a dull moment

Cons

There was not too much communication between attorneys and hr and other departments. Felt like everyone just stayed in comfort zone.

Advice to Management

Continue to conduct business in the way that you are and Bryan Cave will remain a top well respected law firm