Bryant & Stratton College
www.bryantstratton.edu Buffalo, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good people/poor management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Greece, NY

I worked at Bryant & Stratton College full-time

ProsThe faculty and staff are hard working and wonderful to work with. The job itself is actually rewarding.

ConsNo room for advancement. Promote from outside the company. Too many managers to answer to. Newer, less experienced people tend to make more money than established people that have had a record of success. Some managers are in positions or roles that they should not be in. The working hours are dreadful, and most holidays are workdays.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would re-evaluate your managers and find out if they are a good fit for the college. I would also look at what it will take to retain solid hardworking employees that do not want to leave, but are forced to because of low pay and a somewhat hostile working environment.

As others have said, only if you have to

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Albany, NY

I worked at Bryant & Stratton College

Pros: It will allow you to get your foot in the… Cons: It is all about numbers and as students leave to attend better colleges or fail from their own lack of academic progress… Advice to Senior Management: Students leave due to the lack of connectivity to the college which is derived through… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Bryant & Stratton.....Only if you have to

Subject Area Coordinator (Program Chair) (Current Employee)
Parma, OH

I have been working at Bryant & Stratton College

Pros: Gives you a foot in the door if you are… Cons: very low pay, extermely high benifits package ($1100/mo for family coverage), lack of focus, lack of organization, lack of… Advice to Senior Management: senior management should be re-vamped. You would not survive at… More

There are newer reviews on Bryant & Stratton College.

Worked for Bryant & Stratton College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bryant & Stratton College reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Bryant & Stratton College employees.