Good entry level position

Current Employee - Admissions Representative
Current Employee - Admissions Representative

I have been working at Bryant & Stratton College

Pros

Team environment, fun, competitive, career objectives are well defined.

Cons

Low pay for a private college, sales culture, high cost of health benefits. Level education does not make much of a difference unless you will teach.

Look at your employees holistically, its not just about the numbers, look at what value the person brings to the organization...

Other Reviews for Bryant & Stratton College

Great place to work

Current Employee - Online Admissions Representative  in  Orchard Park, NY
    Current Employee - Online Admissions Representative in Orchard Park, NY

I have been working at Bryant & Stratton College full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There is a good training program when you start and we meet regularly with our managers regarding how we can develop. The management team involves us in decisions.

Cons

Some managers can do a better job of coaching but senior managers are investing in them to do so.

Keep investing in your employees and look for ways to continue to appreciate us.

Need more focus on hard-working part-time faculty members.

Current Employee - Adjunct Instructor  in  Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Adjunct Instructor in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Bryant & Stratton College part-time for more than a year

Pros

The administration always supports the faculty in their time of need. They offer flexible course schedules. The student-teacher ratio is wonderful, and it allows the faculty members to connect with students and give them full time and opportunity to master the materials taught in the courses. The courses allow faculty flexibility in making assignments.

Cons

There is too much administrative stuff going on. A lot of standardized tests and programs are implemented, at the cost of class time provided by instructors. Instructors who work part time are not rewarded for their hard work and effort with the students. Instructors who have clearly been failing to meet the necessary standards for student achievement fly under the radar and are not held accountable.

Compensation should be evaluated on a more regular basis. The administrative tests and programs should be implemented separately on student time by a proctor and not take away from valuable class time.

There are newer employer reviews for Bryant & Stratton College.

Worked for Bryant & Stratton College? Contribute to the Community!