Bryn Neil International

www.brynneil.com
  www.brynneil.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bryn Neil International

Great opportunity for professional growth and industry knowledge in an extremely fun culture and work environment!

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in El Segundo, CA
Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in El Segundo, CA

I worked at Bryn Neil International full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I truly enjoyed my time at Bryn Neil. It is a very fast-paced company where as a recent college grad, you gain extensive professional experience very quickly. This role offers great insight into the tech industry. The best part about this company is the fun culture and great co-workers: the team-building events and happy hours can't be beat. This is a great company to work for, and I would have loved to stay with the team even longer had I not been looking to make an industry change. This was a great first job and I would recommend it to anyone. This is not your typical first job out of school where you are assisting someone or fetching coffee- instead you empowered to be a self-starter. The pay-for-performance culture can be extremely beneficial for hard-working, competitive individuals looking to get in to the booming tech staffing industry.

Cons

The long hours can be difficult to adjust to right out of school, however I would say this is pretty typical of any full-time job.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Bryn Neil International (View Most Recent)

Hard work, but a lot of fun too

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Young, fun, energetic environment, good base salary + commission right away, happy hours and half days on wednesday for fun activities, in-depth training, and no office politics or cut-throat comptetition. Everyone is encouraging and people you develop friendships with.

Cons

Work hours are longer than most

Keep up the good work and keep hiring

Pretty cool

Current Employee - Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Bryn Neil International full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Rewards for high performers - leaving early, happy wednesdays. Team mates. Having fun in the office. Finding people jobs. Having hardwork recognized and rewarded. Getting to work with some of the major companies out there.

Cons

Can't think of any. Managers continually listen to feedback and the company continues to develop. Early leave times, casual dress, happy wednesdays are all great developments

There are newer employer reviews for Bryn Neil International