Bubba Gump Shrimp

Long hours, Good Pay

Current Employee - Waitress
Current Employee - Waitress

I have been working at Bubba Gump Shrimp

Pros

The tips are great every night of the week! I would go home with at least 100 every night, but usually closer to 200.

Cons

Very very long hours. Grumpy co-workers, and working during the morning/afternoon doesn't pay much. Also, the customers are rude.

Put more vegetarian friendly options on the menu :)

57 Other Employee Reviews for Bubba Gump Shrimp (View Most Recent)

Server At Bubba Gump

I worked at Bubba Gump Shrimp

Pros

You are given the flexibility to take off work when ever you need. It is great for actors looking to go to auditions.

Cons

The process of getting threw training is very hard. There are several recipets to learn and drinks as well a.

Take the time to listen to your emplyees and perhaps you can find that they actually have competent informaqation to give.

Life at Bubbas

Former Employee - Food Server in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Food Server in Chicago, IL

I worked at Bubba Gump Shrimp part-time

Pros

Great money in the summer, fun atmosphere, the management is very caring and always makes time to talk to you when you need it.

Cons

I worked at the bubba gump in Chicago, IL and it is very seasonal. In the summer it's a fantastic job, but in the winter it is extremely slow, you won't be able to support yourself and there are very few hours to be had. Unless you're a salaried manager you will basically be out of a job from November-March. I think I would have rather worked at another bubba gump that wasn't so seasonal because it is a good company to work for.

Really great management, they generally care about the well being of the staff! I wish there were better opportunities for growth in this store, it's so seasonal that it cannot support growth in the winter time.

There are newer employer reviews for Bubba Gump Shrimp