Warming family environment

I have been working at Buchanan Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

They help you when you need it the most

Cons

Not enough training on the helpdesk

Other Reviews for Buchanan Technologies

Good opportunity to grow

I worked at Buchanan Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Entry level call center positions provide training and certification assistance. Immediate salary increase when initial certification received. Great training and experience for resume.

Cons

No immediate opening for promotion. Left for new position but would not have had the opportunity without experience and certification gained at Buchanan.

Continue to grow in Managed Services to increase opportunities to promote from within.

Wonderful Place to Work

I have been working at Buchanan Technologies

Pros

Buchanan Technologies is a wonderful place to work , Buchanan truly cares about its employee's by encouraging growth through the use of company paid for Certificaton training and open opportunities within the business. Buchanan has true family values and honors one of it's most important core values " our people matter" by always putting family first. I have never worked for a company that gives so much back to its people as Buchanan does. I would highly recommend Buchanan as a best place to work within the Wichita area.

Cons

Our entry level positions do start out with low pay, but as stated in the Pros section if our entry level employee's take advantage of company paid training they can excel to higher positions and levels within the company and increase their pay. It takes dedication but you are awarded for hard work and dedication to growth.

More incentives, possibly paid for performance bonuses for lower staff on a quarterly or annual basis.

There are newer employer reviews for Buchanan Technologies.

Worked for Buchanan Technologies? Contribute to the Community!