There are newer employer reviews for BuildASign.com

BuildASign.com is one of those companies that represent Austin, and allow you to be who you are at work.

Pros

BuildASign.com is growing fast and opportunities are around every corner. The size of the company makes it where what you do on a daily basis can impact a multi-million dollar company. They provide free lunch every Thursday and breakfast every other Tuesday. They have social gatherings for the employees every other month. They let all the employees know every quarter how well the company is doing and what direction the company is headed. You have direct contact with all the Directors on a daily basis.

Cons

They have grown so much so quick that they offices are little congested. They are addressing this issue though, and should be moving buildings in the near future.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what your doing!

Other Employee Reviews for BuildASign.com

Awesomeness

Current Employee - Culture & Communications Department in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Culture & Communications Department in Austin, TX

I have been working at BuildASign.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

What drew me in was the fact that BAS is a socially conscious business. Their Giving Program helps nonprofits save a ton of money on signage. They even give employees 24 hours of volunteer time off every year so you can easily volunteer with your favorite charity. I feel like I am not only valued professionally but also personally. Anytime I have a concern I talk to my boss and I feel heard and see action. Since coming on board 3 years ago I have been promoted 3 times, so there is a ton of growth potential here. There are a ton of perks. We get free breakfast tacos every two weeks, have a company wide lunch monthly and get credit to an onsite snack and drink shop monthly. We also have awesome company wide events throughout the year. Who knows, I may never leave.

Cons

Working in an open office can sometimes be distracting but that's what earphones are for (which are totally acceptable).

Advice to Management

I feel like management is doing a great job of improving the ways things are being communicated with launches and new things going on.

BuildASign.com Response

Aug 25, 2015 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Congratulations on the promotions and I’m sure they were very well deserved. We love seeing our employees grow during their time with us. We agree that ... More

2. Best Job in Austin hands down!!

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Austin, TX

I have been working at BuildASign.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people and the environment, the pay and the perks!

Cons

There are non. Probably the best company I've ever worked for