Bull
www.bull.com Les Clayes-sous-Bois, France 1000 to 5000 Employees

Transformation of business performance in Bul Belux

Brussels (Belgium)

I have been working at Bull

ProsA firm still having a growth potential and providing interesting programmes in IT. OPenness and technology innovation.

ConsNot enough participative management of Senior people just before the level of directorship. Business communciation amongst staff people that need drive and leadership.
Fonctioning as a 70 year company still in its 1980's days.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork to restablish a true leadership inside a management commitee. Improve communication outside and inside to strive to 'brand of quality' recognition for BULL, namely with appointing true Marketing and communications officers. Delegate authority of performance at lowest levels with mandates to get the work done for delivery people. Work in virtual functional teams, leaves the vertical silo's of departments.

It Security Consultant

Security Consultant (Former Employee)
Madrid (Spain)

I worked at Bull full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very good work environment, collages very proffesionals Cons: a lot pressure to sell, too much time work Advice to Senior Management: Very profesional manager, but focus in the bussines and not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not so good

Manager (Former Employee)
Paris (France)

I worked at Bull full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: work/life balance is not so bad. Cons: no opportunities to move up. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bull.

Worked for Bull? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bull reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bull CEO Philippe Vannier. All reviews posted anonymously by Bull employees.