Bulldog Solutions

Work Hard/Play Hard

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Bulldog Solutions

Pros

There are lots of smart people at Bulldog. The team is great and well rounded, there is lots of creativity and energy. Every day is exciting and challenging. The atmosphere is fun, especially at the new office. The company provides great benefits for my family.

Cons

We are small and there is a lot of work to get done, but we also play as hard as we work. There are times where everyone seems really overwhelmed.

Communication could be better..

23 Other Employee Reviews for Bulldog Solutions (View Most Recent)

Long hours, stressful, daily fire-fighting, management makes it hard to deliver results.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Bulldog Solutions

Pros

Great team of hard-working, energetic people handling client projects.
    Clients constantly change, wide variety of products, audiences and business models.
    Fun place if you like developing messaging or writing copy.
    Most account teams try their best to succeed.

Cons

Company is stuck in a rut.
    Low morale due to poor management and the exhaustion that comes with very long days.
    People expected to sacrifice personal life for work, can't take vacation but not paid for it when you leave.
    Some execs are friends/family, collect a check and don't contribute to company's success.
    Management over-promises to get a new client and sets account teams up for failure.
    Strategy changes constantly.
    No management support of staff - hero or zero mentality.
    Management decisions based more on emotion than fact.
    Constant layoffs and resignations.

No need for a CEO and a President - too many unproductive execs. Too many layoffs and resignations. Keep promises to clients. Treat vendors fairly and pay on time.

Great co-workers, Poor HR, High Stress

Current Employee - Client Services Department  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Client Services Department in Austin, TX

I have been working at Bulldog Solutions

Pros

The company has a fun culture and a great new space. The CEO is inspiring and the co-workers are fun. If you're looking to jump head first into lead/demand generation, this is the place to be!

Cons

Morale is often in flux and the culture is in danger due to never ending firings and resignations and bitterness driven by workload. With the exception of upper management, every department is stretched thin, which results in extremely high stress and low quality work that most are not proud to claim. Above all, the company is run poorly as a whole. There often seems to be a cash flow problem and the HR department needs an overhaul. This is exemplified by the lack of training, poor management of employee benefits, lightening speed turnover, and tolerance of unprofessional behavior in the work place.

Be careful with your people. They can only take so much and the good ones are leaving. Help bring morale back up by letting us bring our dogs to work again.

There are newer employer reviews for Bulldog Solutions

Worked for Bulldog Solutions? Contribute to the Community!