Bulldog Solutions

Work Hard/Play Hard

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Bulldog Solutions

Pros

There are lots of smart people at Bulldog. The team is great and well rounded, there is lots of creativity and energy. Every day is exciting and challenging. The atmosphere is fun, especially at the new office. The company provides great benefits for my family.

Cons

We are small and there is a lot of work to get done, but we also play as hard as we work. There are times where everyone seems really overwhelmed.

Communication could be better..

24 Other Employee Reviews for Bulldog Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great co-workers, Poor HR, High Stress

Current Employee - Client Services Department in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Client Services Department in Austin, TX

I have been working at Bulldog Solutions

Pros

The company has a fun culture and a great new space. The CEO is inspiring and the co-workers are fun. If you're looking to jump head first into lead/demand generation, this is the place to be!

Cons

Morale is often in flux and the culture is in danger due to never ending firings and resignations and bitterness driven by workload. With the exception of upper management, every department is stretched thin, which results in extremely high stress and low quality work that most are not proud to claim. Above all, the company is run poorly as a whole. There often seems to be a cash flow problem and the HR department needs an overhaul. This is exemplified by the lack of training, poor management of employee benefits, lightening speed turnover, and tolerance of unprofessional behavior in the work place.

Be careful with your people. They can only take so much and the good ones are leaving. Help bring morale back up by letting us bring our dogs to work again.

Fascinating work, but you'll sacrifice your personal life

Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Bulldog Solutions

Pros

Interesting work; great clients; never a dull moment; lots of smart people

Cons

Really heavy workload; stressful environment; high turnover; hard to take a vacation or even leave the office at 5:00; too much responsibility falls on the shoulders of the client services team

Hire more account service people and spread the workload. This will result in more continuity on the account team, which will result in happier clients that stick with the agency longer.

There are newer employer reviews for Bulldog Solutions