There are newer employer reviews for Bullet360

Advancement Opportunity based on merit not seniority

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Bullet360

Pros

I have been working for this company for 4 months now. This is a great company to work for. The people here are great, the atmosphere is always positive. This is one of the only places where I have worked that the owner actually cares about the people that work here. The opportunity here is amazing and the most exciting thing about working here. I have only been here for 4 months and have been promoted twice and am about to branch off and open up a new office.

Cons

Not glamorous work
High Expectations

4 Other Employee Reviews for Bullet360 (View Most Recent)

Unbelievable Mentorship and Individual Attention

Current Employee - Client Representative  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Client Representative in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Bullet360 full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've never worked at a place that gave so much one on one attention in training or had such an open policy on how to receive support. There are multiple people with so much knowledge and expertise in the field to reach out to on a daily basis. Even on days that I don't hit all of my goals, I feel like I'm making progress towards something.

Cons

Must be self motivated. This will not work for someone who can't get out of bed with goals in mind.

Don't lose sight of the little guy as you grow. Keep doing what you're doing.

sales

Former Employee - Sales  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in San Diego, CA

I worked at Bullet360 part-time for less than a year

Pros

The job builds character when you really dont have a choice, but it doesn't really provide any benefits are all.

Cons

No salary, all commissions, long work time plus not stable environment. Not even min wage for employees, everything sounds fishy and scam-like.

Pay min wage please.

There are newer employer reviews for Bullet360

Worked for Bullet360? Contribute to the Community!