There are newer employer reviews for Bullhorn

Recognition for strong performance and excellent growth potential

I have been working at Bullhorn

Pros

I joined Bullhorn right out of college and it's a fantastic place to start a career. If you like a fast paced, growing and evolving environment this is the right place to be. Some pros:
-work hard, play hard culture. Being that we are still small, everyone has a vested interest in moving the success of the company forward and we work hard to achieve joint success. With that, employees are given many perks: free lunch and breakfast every week, happy hour once a month, and twice yearly offsite events.
-opportunities for growth. Bullhorn strongly encourages hiring from within before we look for outside candidates to fill open positions, leaving the opportunity for career development within the company. Managers are supportive of moving not only within their own department but also between other departments in the company.
-supportive career development. My manager has acted as a mentor as I grow into my career and establish myself within the profession, providing me with opportunities to utilize outside resources to grow and learn.
-strong growth and industry presence. With sustained growth of around 40% per year the past 6 years, Bullhorn is innovative in our offerings and constantly looking to implement new technologies into our two products.

Overall, a year and a half in, Bullhorn has been the perfect place for me to establish myself being a recent college grad and move into a career that I had never even considered before. I look forward to coming to work everyday for what new challenges the day might bring.

Cons

-Very fast paced, often times difficult to keep up with if you aren't willing to be flexible
-Some managers can be a bit ambiguous about performance issues so make sure to establish that dynamic at the beginning and ensure lines of communication are always open between you and your manager.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Bullhorn (View Most Recent)

Convenient and comfortable work environment

I have been working at Bullhorn

Pros

Bullhorn is located in Boston's Fort Point Channel and Waterfront (a.k.a. "the innovation district"), and a short walk from South Station. There are a number of convenient places to pick up lunch (Flour Cafe, Metro Cafe, Lucky's, Sportello, Barlow's), as well as coffee/breakfast staples (Dunkin Donuts, Au Boun Pain, Sleeper Street Cafe, Yada Yada Cafe). Bullhorn also supplies coffee daily (Starbucks, plus all the Keurig K-cups you can imagine), stocks the fridges with Cream, Milk, Orange Juice, and also stocks boxes of cereal, breakfast bars, snacks, and fruit. When you leave the house in the morning, you know that most of the necessities to get you through the day are within reach, every Wednesday you can rely on Bullhorn ordering lunch for the company, and a bagel buffet will be waiting when you arrive on Friday morning. One of the best reasons to work at Bullhorn is because the company takes care of its employees, and keeps the work environment convenient and comfortable.

Cons

Business here moves fast. Sometimes that is hard to keep up with: digesting every change, new add-on, feature update, upgrade, etc, and adapting how you do things. People can either revel in continual improvement, or get bogged down adjusting their work habits.

Invite members on your team to participate in *your* day-to-day. We would love to be a fly on the wall at that meeting to learn something new, and earn experience points to do your job some day.

I look forward to come into work every day.

I have been working at Bullhorn

Pros

We get to work with new technologies, management listens to ideas in building the best products we can. Tries to promote from within. Not afraid of company wide initiatives to improve the way we operate as a whole. The company is growing quickly which mean opportunities are everywhere.

Cons

Work can get really busy and hiring good people has been a long and tough process. It feels like we are a little on the lean side at times.

There are newer employer reviews for Bullhorn