Bullhorn
www.bullhorn.com Boston, MA 150 to 499 Employees

excellent SaaS company with strong engineering organization

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsBullhorn is a smart and growing company with an exciting product. They have some interesting technical challenges and smart people working on them. The company has great prospects.

ConsAs with any growing, late stage startup company, they operate at a fast pace, and that isn't for everybody. It's also a highly collaborative environment that isn't a match for someone who likes to work independently without interaction with others.

Poor management. Employees are treated as a commodity if anything else

Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bullhorn

Pros: Work with cutting edge technology. Definitely work with some… Cons: Management is sloppy and slipshod. Very little feedback is given to the employee on how they are doing in regards to their work. … Advice to Senior Management: Bullhorn claims they wish to retain their talent, but the first step in retaining talent is to examine management, or lack… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Recognition for strong performance and excellent growth potential

I have been working at Bullhorn

Pros: I joined Bullhorn right out of college and it's a fantastic place to start a career. If you like a fast paced, growing and… Cons: -Very fast paced, often times difficult to keep up with if you aren't willing to be flexible -Some managers can be a bit ambiguous about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bullhorn.

Worked for Bullhorn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bullhorn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bullhorn CEO Art Papas. All reviews posted anonymously by Bullhorn employees.