Bunge Limited

www.bunge.com
There are newer employer reviews for Bunge Limited

It has a good logistics team

Former Employee - Internee
Former Employee - Internee

I worked at Bunge Limited as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I was an internee for 2 months in the logistics department and I worked with the logistics team.. they were very interactive people and we had regular meetings and discussions about our projects.. overall i found them very goal-oriented.

Cons

It is a small company and their product range is small(Dalda products only) in India. Also, They lack resources right now to market themselves properly.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Bunge Limited (View Most Recent)

This is a company that I am really proud to work with

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I have been working at Bunge Limited

Pros

Flexible Company
    Empowerment
    Engagement
    Respect for employees' opinion
    and Great values as a Corporation

Cons

If you are not interested in work hard and if you are not a person that likes changes, probably Bunge is not a good place for you... but in my case It is the perfect one...

What used to be a fun and entrepreneurial place to work has now become bureaucratic, inefficient and overly political

I worked at Bunge Limited

Pros

- Competitive compensation although favoritism is rampant leading to wide variations in comp
    - International opportunities are substantial, and it is a diverse group of people

Cons

- Little collaboration among employees as if everyone is insecure about losing their jobs tomorrow
    - The corporate group at HQ is a toothless, powerless group, without much in support from Senior Management - the argument given is that the corporate staff has to practice influence without authority. What a sham - when business unit folks openly ignore phone calls and emails from the HQ with, its not a great position to be at HQ
    - What used to be a fun and entrepreneurial place to work has now become bureaucratic and overly political

Build a strong fair global HR organization that is fair to its people no matter which country they belong to. Get a real strategy - employees are confused what the strategy is, because there is none.

There are newer employer reviews for Bunge Limited