Bunzl
www.bunzl.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Overworked and Under-appreciated

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome managers are concerned about their staff members but very few.

ConsIn general executive managment is only concerned about themselves and will do anything to ensure they stay ontop so they continue receiving their big bonuses, stock options, country club membership etc. I have seen executive managers force their staff to work 48 hours with no breaks so a project can get completed early increasing their bonus opertunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being so greedy and share the wealth. Bunzl is a very cash rich company. Stop throwing away people once you burn them up, back off a little so they don't burn up.

Was a great company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Sumner, WA

I worked at Bunzl full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great "Service" oriented culture and family atmosphere Cons: Business was sold in 2012 More

Well run company with potential for advancement

I have been working at Bunzl full-time

Pros: -Excellent Benefits -Appropriate salary/hourly wages -Positive work environment -Fantastic work/life balance Cons: -Could do better bringing employees into the overall company culture Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bunzl.

Worked for Bunzl? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bunzl reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bunzl CEO Michael Roney. All reviews posted anonymously by Bunzl employees.