Well run company with potential for advancement

I have been working at Bunzl full-time

Pros

-Excellent Benefits
-Appropriate salary/hourly wages
-Positive work environment
-Fantastic work/life balance

Cons

-Could do better bringing employees into the overall company culture

Other Reviews for Bunzl

Bunzl Greenham

Current Employee - Field Sales Manager  in  Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
    Current Employee - Field Sales Manager in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I have been working at Bunzl full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love the variety my job offers from my customers to our product range. One day is rarely like another. I also do think Bunzl invest in their staff (eg training, employee supports, sharesave options). I do think the company try where possible to respond to staff issues and requests. The systems are also pretty impressive in comparison to previous employers.

Cons

Although there are many great supports in place for staff I feel the commission structures unattractive and not as motivating as previous jobs although I cannot complain about the basic salary. Although the management try to respond to staff/customers the shareholder seems to come first at times.

Keep listening and keep supporting the staff. There are so many things Bunzl do so well but should engage more with all departments not just sales staff. Our frontline drivers, telesales and warehouse guys are just as valuable and make our lives easier.

Overworked and Under-appreciated

I worked at Bunzl full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Some managers are concerned about their staff members but very few.

Cons

In general executive managment is only concerned about themselves and will do anything to ensure they stay ontop so they continue receiving their big bonuses, stock options, country club membership etc. I have seen executive managers force their staff to work 48 hours with no breaks so a project can get completed early increasing their bonus opertunity.

Stop being so greedy and share the wealth. Bunzl is a very cash rich company. Stop throwing away people once you burn them up, back off a little so they don't burn up.

There are newer employer reviews for Bunzl.

Worked for Bunzl? Contribute to the Community!