There are newer employer reviews for Bupa International

I've been here for 18 years and it's great!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Bupa International

Pros

Colleagues working together to achieve something extraordinary. Always a new challenge in a market that is complex, ever changing, socially critical and fascinating.

Cons

Few people know how good it really is. We go under the radar because we are not a Plc and don't have shareholders, so you always have to explain.

Continue to listen to employees - we've run global employee feedback processes since the early 1990's and participation continues to be incredibly high at 83%!

91 Other Employee Reviews for Bupa International (View Most Recent)

Great Employer with a focus on Employee Engagement & Personal Development

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Brighton, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Bupa International

Pros

The organisation provies a decent salary and benefits for an out of london employer. There is great scope for movement within the organisation and they are very supportive of lateral moves across departments as well as promotions. There is also lots of scope for transfers into other Bupa businesses aswell. As an example, a weekly email is sent to all employees advertising all jobs globally.

There is a strong focus on personal development - Bupa International has many great training programmes for front line staff, managers as well as Talent and Senior Development Programmes. There is an inhouse team dedicated to delivering training across the business.

The head office location is fantastic - right next to Brighton station. The offices are well equipped and the facilities are modern.

Cons

Car parking is almost non existant and with brighton parking being expensive this can be an added cost if you are a local. The train is the best transport because the office is 2 mins walk from the station.

Continue to involve and engage the business to enable everyone to contribute to the success of the organisation. The Good to Great initiative started amazingly.... continue to keep the momentum

Reasonable

Former Employee - Middlesex  in  London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Middlesex in London, England (UK)

I worked at Bupa International

Pros

Known in the market and respected
    Leader in some fields
    Location - opportunity to work in many cities
    International company

Cons

Limited direction from above
    Need to decide quicker vision

Make quicker decisions
    Be agile

There are newer employer reviews for Bupa International

Worked for Bupa International? Contribute to the Community!