Bupa International
www.bupa.co.uk London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Good working environment limited progression opportunities

Customer Service Analyst (Former Employee)
Manchester, England (UK)

ProsGood working environment and other work related benefits such as free gym membership and free on-site parking. Regular sessions held to help employees upgrade their IT skills.

ConsThere are very limited opportunity for progression within this organisation and promotions tend to be awarded on the basis of length of time at the business rather than ability.

Ok, thus far. Still very new to the company.

Care Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bupa International full-time for less than a year

Pros: Overtime, dental, medical, meals, uniform. Cons: Long shifts, poor pay, communication could be worked on, better… Advice to Senior Management: Up the pay for carers, especially when you announce profits… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A relaxed, global organisation that is pleasant to work for and provides a variety of opportunities outside of your role

Financial Systems Support & Development Junior Analyst (Current Employee)
    Manchester, England (UK)

I have been working at Bupa International full-time for less than a year

Pros: Focused on employee wellbeing. Global organisation that encourages cultural/social exchange Relaxed atmosphere Good… Cons: Salaries probably aren't as high as elsewhere, due to not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Bupa International.

Worked for Bupa International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bupa International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bupa International CEO Stuart Fletcher. All reviews posted anonymously by Bupa International employees.