There are newer employer reviews for Burger King

not too shabby

I worked at Burger King

Pros

Burger king gives you the opportunity to get a job and earn a paycheck. There are lots of opportunities for advancement and it can be truly rewarding if you work hard.

Cons

Its a little demanding because you have to deal with customers and their issues.Customers will be rude to you but keep your head up and brush it off. good luck!

Management tries but what can i say? The economy's bad and they are pressured by the owners to economize which results in dirty restaurants. they also push things as far as they can.

674 Other Employee Reviews for Burger King (View Most Recent)

It was ok, i guess

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Burger King

Pros

The pay is ok and flexible Schedule

Cons

the fact that they dont care about no one but themselves

Care about the people who make your company go around

Terrible Place to Work

Current Employee - Crew Member
    Current Employee - Crew Member

I have been working at Burger King

Pros

It is easy to get time off when you need it. All of the crew members are friendly and kind to one another.

Cons

Management team is absolutely terrible. People often stand around during free time and do not continue working until orders are placed. Most managers will sit in the back on the computer and not help unless you request the come on front or they are just walking by. Most of the time understaffed for certain shifts. Raises are not given, no performance reviews, no opportunity for advancement.

Make it required by all restaurants regardless of store to include performance reviews for all employees. Why is it our stores don't have money for raises and increased compensation but has money to buy new equipment and make any repairs to restaurant when necessary? I feel that our establishment under performs consistently and is not near the level of other Burger Kings. One of the people who works at this establishment works at another one as well and has said he can't wait until he quit because this store doesn't take care of their employees. I am planning on quitting once it is shut down to remodel.

There are newer employer reviews for Burger King

Worked for Burger King? Contribute to the Community!