Burger King
www.burgerking.com Miami, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

easy once you know your stuff, can be stressfull at times but very rewarding when things go well:-)

Sulervisor (Current Employee)

ProsGood training mangement programme. easy to go up the ladder if your good. rewarding when staff move up the ladder from your training. a fun place to work:-)

ConsCan be stressful at busy times with little staff on. Burger King do their own reviews and audits and you are constantly training and keeping the place perfect for this which can be hard when busy.

Advice to Senior ManagementBack off on management in stores a bit they can be a bit dramatic sometimes and perfectionists and every store is different not the same as you try to make it!

5 long years

Team Leader (Former Employee)

I worked at Burger King part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Met new people, learned basics about business, worked with my… Cons: No raises, high turnover, very stressful, full of pressure No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A place of real hard work but benefits.

I have been working at Burger King part-time

Pros: The fact is Burger king is best place to work… Cons: The company do not provide minimum level of contract hour,… Advice to Senior Management: Top management could raise pay or provide contract hour. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Burger King.

Worked for Burger King? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Burger King reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Burger King CEO Daniel Schwartz. All reviews posted anonymously by Burger King employees.